Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jackson Family Reunion

Every 4th of July we go to the Jackson cabin in Bicknell, UT for the Jackson family reunion. We have such a blast every year. We get to visit with family, go on high adventure activities, and my favorite part is the lip sync!! You'll notice Mike's beard that he grows everytime we go to the cabin, I think he feels like a real mountain man when he has a scruffy beard!
I did this blog a little backwards because I wanted the beginning of our trip to appear first so it should start with Our fun pool pictures, then go to the Waterfall, next is the Lip Sync and it will end with our Sunday pictures. Sorry I am very new to this blogging stuff!!

This first picture is Mike and Brigham walking up the road to the cabin after an afternoon of fishing. I thought it was such a cute picture. They didn't catch anything that time but they sure had a blast trying!!


4 comments:

Brian and Marilee said...

The pictures are great, I totally love the lip sync those are awesome!!! I will pass along your address to my family and post a link on our family blog page. Love always your cousin Marilee!

Amber said...

Hey Summer, I wanted to tell you your page is so cute. I love it. I'm so excited you have a page too. Mine is ambernbenlowry.blogspot.com sorry for the confusion.

Kristen said...

Summer, I LOVE your new blog!!!!! Can I add your name to my sidebar? How did you know how to make it so cute, I need you to help me with my blog!!! LOVED all the CUTE pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Summer- so fun to see your blog. It is really good! I can't believe you are new to it because everything was so fancy- the music, the sidebar and slideshows- wow. It was fun to see pictures of your family. Your boys are so cute! What a fun family reunion.
Melissa
(kristen's sister)

A Fun Slideshow