Sunday, September 30, 2007
Our group picture at The Cheescake Factory
At the hotel, just before our exchange.
(Katie, Tammy, Amber, Jaime, Me)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
When I first met Mike I could tell that he was the kind of guy I wanted to marry. He was handsome, kind, sincere, spiritual, hard working, he loved kids and loved to serve others. He was always helping someone put in a new yard or painting their house. We instantly became the best of friends and it wasn't long before I knew he was the one, although it took him a while to figure it out. We spent about 8 months being great friends and finally he kissed me! It was only 3 weeks later that we were engaged and 3 months later we were married! It was September 24 1999.
I can't believe we have been married for 8 years! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves the Lord, love me and loves our children. Each day I love him more and more and I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a great guy!
Because we are celebrating our 8th anniversary here are 8 reasons I love Mike:
1) He has a stong testimony of the Gospel.
2) He loves me and is a wonderful father to our 3 boys. He has set such a great example for them to follow, of how to be a good husband and father.
3) He loves to serve others.
4) He is a hard worker and a good provider.
5) He's got a great sense of humor and makes me laugh all the time!!
6) He admits when he is wrong and always stands for what is right.
7) He is very honest, trustworthy and loyal.
8) He keeps me grounded. Whenever I am scared or uncertain I know he is there for me. He is one of the most Faithful people I know.
Happy Aniversay Mike....I Love You Mike!!!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
About 2 months ago Mike and I found the cutest little town called Solvang, CA. If you go to Santa Barbara and go up in the mountains you will find it. It is a cute little Danish town. There are lots of cute Danish shops and bakery's. The whole town is just beautiful with lush trees and Danish style buildings. I feel like I am in Denmark when I'm there. If you have never been, you should take a day trip.
Anyway, the weekend before school started (9/25) Mike and I thought it would be fun to take the boys up there for a little family trip. We had alot of fun! We got really lucky because we didn't know it, but there was a car show that weekend so there was about 500 really neat cars to look at while we were there. We stayed the night in a cute little hotel and spent the whole day walking around all the shops and looking at all the cool cars. Here are some pictures.