Sunday, September 2, 2007

Total Bummer

OK, so I am so totally bummed!!! Remember how I said that my digital camera broke so I had to use my 35mm camera for Brigs 1st day of school. Well I took the cutest pictures of Brigham all excited for school, at school, going to class and after school. Then later that day He lost his first tooth! So I took some really cute pictures of him holding his tooth with a big ol' smile showing the little space in his smile, I took pics of him putting the tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy and the cutest pictures of him finding a whole dollar under his pillow. He was so cute and excited! Plus I got some really cute pictures of Joseph and Paul while Brig was at school. Well, can you guess what happened??? My 35 mm camera is broken too!!!!! NOTHING turned out! The whole role is just black. I wanted to cry, those are moments you can't just get back! What am I gonna do give him back his tooth and tell him the tooth fairy let me borrow it?? I can take more pics of him going to school, but it still isn't the first day of kindergarten! Anyway, between the two cameras, that is about $1,200.00 worth of cameras that just pooped out on me on a really special day. I am so totally bummed!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Marilee said...

So sad... if it makes you feel better my dropped my brand new camera in a swimming pool and who knows if I will ever get it back from repair or replacement. And of course while it was gone, Isa learned to walk and Brian missed it forever. Missing moments on film totally sucks I agree!

Jaime said...

Dang...I'm so sorry!! That really stinks!! The good thing though is he has lots of other teeth to loose :) Do you have a video camera to tape him without his tooth? Or does your cell phone have a camera?? If I were you I would go back to school and take pictures in the same spots that you did on the first day of school. It's not the same but at least you will have something from the first couple of weeks of school??? See ya soon!! J

A Fun Slideshow