Monday, November 10, 2008

Benjamin's baby blessing!!

What an amazing day! It started with us getting to church on time for the first time since we moved here!! Mike gave Benjamin a beautiful blessing, and I bore my testimony. When the meeting was over we went home for some grub! Here are some pictures of our special day!


The VIP of the day!


Our little family of six


My Parents





Mike's mom




Kimberly took this super cute picture!


The after party!


some of the Jackson side of the family


Some of the Martin side of the family


The Grub!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

We had such a fun time at the blessing, Mike gave a beautiful blessing for Ben.
The pictures were great!! It was fun being together.

Heather said...

Thanks for inviting us. It was such a special fun day!! LOVE YOU!

Tara said...

I can't believe I'm missing EVERYTHING! He is absolutely adorable! The pictures are great, too! I already feel like I was there with you all! Mike's video of Paul is hilarious! Little Paul is such a firecracker! Well, I hear you guys are going to Colorado for Christmas? Sounds fun but, who you going to see? ANyone or just going to try something new and have a really memorable Christmas? It would be way cool to say you went to CO for Christmas! I will be down for Thanksgiving but, now I'm scared I won't be able to afford the Family Christmas party after! Ugh. Well, your family is adorable and I can't wait to see you all!

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like the perfect day!

Melanie said...

Hey, I started my own blog! Come by and check it out! www.makingmemorieswithmelanie.blogspot.com . Love, Melanie:)

Alida B. said...

What a darling little baby! Congrats on the beautiful blessing! :) Your family is so great and your kids are too cute!

A Fun Slideshow