Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine Hubby Tag!

OK this should tell you how far behind I am on blogging! My friend Heather tagged me on February 8th!! Sorry it has taken me so long Heather! I'm not going to tag anyone else since Valentine's Day is over, but it's kind-of fun so if you end up doing it let me know so I can read yours!

What is his name? Michael Ray Davis
How long have you been married? 8 years 6 months!!
How long did you date? 3 weeks officially =) but we were best friends for about a year! It just took him that long to get up the nerve to kiss me!
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? ME! But I can usually entice him to join me!
Who said I love you first? He did. And it was sooo sweet and sincere! I was the first girl he ever said that to and I could really tell he meant it.
Who is taller? He is, by far!!
Who can sing better? We both suck, but we have fun singing together in the car!.
Who is smarter? He is. He picks up stuff really fast and remembers them forever. I on the other hand retain information for about 15 seconds!
Who does the laundry? Me and I hate it! That is the worst chore in the world! I will come clean your kitchen if you will come and do my laundry!!! Any takers???
Who mows the lawn? He does.
Who pays the bills? Me, but he is better at it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If your looking at the bed...he does.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but I am a horrible cook! Poor guy grew up on his moms cooking and got stuck with me. Ocassionally I'll whip up something pretty good.
Who drives? He does. He get's insecure about having a women drive him around?? I think it's a guy thing!
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but we've learned to give and take. It depends on how important the subject is.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...and it was goooooood!
Who asked who out first? He did.
Who proposed? He did, at the Provo Temple. I was totally shocked because I didn't know he had a ring. I knew it was coming, we already talked to our parents, but I didn't know he had a ring.
Who has more siblings? He does. Grant, Brett, Paul, Lara, Kevin, Emily.
Who wears the pants? It depends on the day and the situation. But usually him.

2 comments:

Mike said...

First I would like to respond to the crack about driving. I am not insecure to be driven around by a woman but I am insecure to be driven around by a nearly blind bad driver. Second I wear the pants because she told me I could wear the pants.

Em said...

Hey Summer,
Not sure if you remember me, I just had to say how darling your blog is I can't seem to get mine together...lol
So great to see you have a beautiful family that's just awesome....

A Fun Slideshow