Monday, February 25, 2008

I was tagged by several people on this one!

Just so all of you know I have been sicker than a dog for about 2 weeks!! It started with a bladder infection (I know you all wanted to know that), then the flu/bronchitis, I can't wait to feel better. I have literally only been out of my bed to go to the bathreoom and eat for the last 3 days. My wonderful hubby has been taking care of the boys. I finally feel good enough to update my blog. I have been tagged a few times so you are all about to find out more about me than you really care to know.

RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog.

THE FACTS...strange or not ~

1. When I was younger I used to hate it when girls would pretend to be my friends just to get close to my brothers!!! I am the youngest of five kids and I have 3 older brothers. I remember when I was in 2nd grade I had a sleep over for my birthday and half way through the night almost all my friends were in my brothers room hanging out with them and flirting disgustingly!! I went upstairs to cry and found 3 of my best friends talking about how lame it was that all the other girls were flirting with my brothers. Those 3 girls are still great friends of mine to this day! Thank goodness for good friends!

2. When I was in the 6th grade I loved New Kids On The Block! I went to a concert with my mom, my Aunt and a bunch of my cousins. I was so in love with Joey! Sorry Katie...I have to tell the story! One night my cousin Katie spent the night and as we were going to sleep I told her that it looked like my poster of Joey was looking at me. She said she thought he was looking at her. So we started fighting about who he was looking at and who he liked more until finally Katie went home. Whenever we bring this up to each other we laugh so hard we cry!!!

3. I used to want to have 12 kids, until I had 1. Now I think we'll have 4 or 5.

4. Mike and I were engaged 3 weeks after our first kiss. What can I say....when you got it, you got it!

5. I can burp longer and louder than anyone you have ever met! No Lie! You can ask my family, cousins, or my husband...even my kids will tell you! They love it when mommy burps so loud and blames it on them. I got it from my dad, we have horrible stomaches and we blow up like balloons and then belch like a bunch of Irish drunks!!!!

6. I thought I was going to be totally cool in High School because everyone knew my brothers. Then the summer before my freshman year happened!!! I went to my friends house to get my hair cut and her mom gave me a total butch hair cut and a month later my parents decided to get me braces!!! I was soooo ugly!! If that wasn't bad enough 6 months into my freshman year my parents decided to move me away from all of my friends (and my brothers hot friends) to Utah where I knew nobody. For about 2 months Chad and I ate lunch together like total dorks. I met some great friends out there but had a serious "loser" curse! It's probably a good thing I moved away because if Mike had met me in High School he probably would have never married me. Needless to say I was NOT cool in High School!

7. I was on the Country Dance Team at UVSC. Wasn't cool in college either!

I tag...Aunt Kari, Marla, Tammy, Jenny, Jamie (Martin), Jaime (Thompson), Katie, Aunt Dawn

6 comments:

Kristen said...

K, I can't stop laughing! Those fun facts were the BEST!!! The story about you and Katie and your burping, and your butch hair cut...hilarious!!!

I just got off the phone with you...I'm so sorry to hear you have been so sick! I hope you called your Visiting teacher to help. I wish we lived closer...

malinda said...

Summer your blog is so cute. you need to give me tips. I loved reading that stuff about you. Mary and I laughed so hard because we did remember that hair cut. Do you have pictures? Please please post if not I will look through our freshman year book and...

Christina said...

im busting a gut with kristen...your too funny! belching with a butch haircut cant be cute for anyone...good times!

that was SO my deal in HS-all the girls were my "friends" only for my brother!! we were all adopted so they ALL thought he was MY boyfriend!!! EWWW after my gagging i would say he's my BROTHER! then the instant friendships started..such a drag..you can pretty much pick them out though--

your brothers kissed EVERYONE!!

Mike said...

Summer, who are you trying to kid you're still not cool.

Summer said...

Honey....I'm hurt!

Rachel Kirk said...

Hey there! It's Rachel your so called cousin! Found your blog off my friends blogs. It seems we know alot of the same people. Your family looks great! Your boys are getting so big!

A Fun Slideshow