Monday, April 21, 2008

It's a...

Can you believe it!! Another boy! That means I am going to be out numbered 5 boys to 1 girl! I'm actually kind-of scared for when they are teenagers! We are really excited, I think it will be fun to have a house full of rowdy boys! We are still trying to come to grips with the fact that we won't be able to have nice things in our home for about 25 years, our walls will probably have chipped paint, dents and crayon marks for another 6 years and our grocery bill will be outrageous for another 18 years. But I'm sure we'll have alot of fun along the way! Some of you may be wondering if we are done and the answer is no. I think we will try for a girl 1 more time and if we have one great and if not, 5 boys will be more fun than 4 right??? I actually wanted 5 kids regardless of if they are boys or girls. Anyway ...just wanted to share our exciting news! I have been super busy lately with company, birthdays and Disneyland so I'm hoping I'll be able to update our blog soon.

13 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats Summer! We are in CA for the summer we need to get together

Kristen said...

Summer,
I'm excited for you! four boys..just like me:) you all know how much i wanted another girl...but let me just say..i'm pretty happy Noah is here and i'm so glad i got another sweet baby boy!!noah will be pretty happy to have a cousin to play with! congratulations!!
by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you had a great day!!!
wait a minute...are you 30???
How did you celebrate??
I should just call you:)

malinda said...

Congrats!But I have to say I think we are losing hope for a boy, if you can't get a girl. 4 boys seems right though. I hope you had a great birthday. It was so great to see you guys. I'll see you soon!!

Bonjour Belle said...

Summer when i was pregnant with my 3rd and 4th I did nothing but Pray for boys!!!!! I do love my ONE girl (Im really am glad that there was only one). So next time you just keep praying for that little girl. Congratulations on the little boy!!! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

HeatherC said...

Congrats Summer! :)

Heather McMullin said...

YAY for BOYS!!!!! You are going to have so much fun at your house. Padded walls are in order!!! Look at my firends Bob and Amanda Sainsbury on my blog and it will make you feel better. They have 5 boys. I am sure your households are quite similar.

Hemphill Family said...

How exciting. Your boys will have so much fun. Congrats.

Emily said...

WOW!!! There is something about those Thompson genes Summer! Your famiy is just good at making boys! I'm so excited for you! Happy Birthday by the way! Looking forward to Utah!

Jayne said...

well, you do so well with boys why not another one! just start saving for those missions now!

I had 4 little girls in a row and it was alot of fun,

don't think in another 25 years you 'll have nice things, because then you get grandkids and believe me they wreck things just like your own kids do. Just enjoy the ride!

Nicole said...

There is something to be said about Mom's of all boys!! You are lucky, never a dull moment I am sure, congrats!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

I've been a slacker with blogging lately...I can't believe another boy!!! Wow. It will be fun...sometimes I think I would prefer all boys. We'll see...Congrats! and Happy Birthday!!!

Tammy said...

Congrats. You've got to get your basketball team right? Only one more boy to go after this;) It was fun seeing you guys last week. Hope you are doing well....love you!!

Katherine said...

Congratulations, Summer! It is so exciting to know and to be able to make plans! It was fun to get to know you and your family! Thanks for letting us come and stay!

A Fun Slideshow