Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

Easter this year was a bit different than years past. Usually the boys wake up and come into our room to wake us up so they can find their Easter baskets. We usually take lots of pictures while they are looking for their baskets and when they find it. The problem this year was that the boys skipped the part where the come into our room and wake us up!!! I was so exhausted I woke up at 8:30 to a bunch of boys running around with their new cowboy outfits and guns with candy all over the place! So that is why I have no pictures of Easter morning.

We went to church and had an awesome meeting that focused on Christ, The Atonement and Ressurrection. I was really able to feel the Spirit and it set the tone for the rest of my day and helped me to remember why we celebrate Easter. I took a picture of Brig and Joseph with their new sunglasses on after church. Paul was asleep.

Later we went to my parents house for our big Easter Dinner and egg hunt! It was lots of fun. I love spending time with my family, they are all so fun and the kids love being with their cousins.



The little cousins
The three "prego's"

16 comments:

Kristen said...

Awe...so fun!!!! Loved spending Easter with you.

We will probably all never be pregnant at the same time again, thats a fun picture:)

Tara said...

You all look so cute! I can't believe how much I've missed being out here in Utah! I'm having fun out here, don't get me wrong but, I miss the fam! I saw a little bit of the video of boys gone wild (i don't have speakers so i can't get the full effect) and could see parts of your house. Summer, it's gorgeous! I wouldn't want to move form there either! I hope you all had a Happy Easter! I will let you know what's going on with me. . . when I know! Love you!

Angie said...

The boys look cute as ever! I love he pregnant pic:) Hope you are feeling well.

Hemphill Family said...

Cute picture of you, Kristen and Jaime. How far along are you?

Shannon said...

What a morning to wake up to.

I love all your little bellies lined up in a row.

Tammy said...

fun pictures....i love the one of you three pregnant girls... we'll see you guys this weekend!

Heather McMullin said...

I LOVE the pics of them in their sunglasses. Cooper just said, are those my dudes!! HA HA I love it. You are such a cute prego girl!!

Jaime said...

Okay, so what happened to our agreement??? I thought that you weren't going to post that picture...j/k I see this picture and think holy cow no wonder my back hurts all the time..I'm huge LOL!!! It is fun that we have this picture of all of us. Just think, next Easter we'll have a bunch of babies to chase after :) good times!!!

Emily said...

Cute pictures Summer! That is so great that you got a picture of all of the pregnant girls! Such a fun picture to look back on!

Kristina said...

your pictures are adorable. you have the cutest kids and one on the way! wow, so exciting!! :)

i have a question.. who is your baby doctor there in glendora? you can always email me kristini85@gmail.com

Christina said...

oh love the last photo---good times!

easter is always fun with families--

we SKIPPED ENTIRELY the whole hide easter eggs, give kids baskets this year..i know we get the bad parents award FOR SURE!!

Amber said...

You look so cute! Love the pics of those handsome boys.

Kari and Brian said...

How fun so spend the holidays all together. What fun pictures. Your boys are so cute.

Angie said...

Summer- We changed our blog to "private." Can you send me your email address? nodrac@gmail.com

byers babes said...

Holy Crap! I haven't been to your blog in awhile and I just found out you're pregnant. Congrats! How fun! Is the pink shirt an indication of what you're having or is it still too early???

Tara said...

Summer, I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! David's helping me pack up my car and the computer is the last thing to go so gotta run! I love you, I can't wait to see what fun you had today, and I will talk to you soon! Have fun at Women's Conference and good luck with your baby! Love ya!

A Fun Slideshow