Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was really fun! Since we couldn't find a babysitter we decided to do something fun as a family. I went and bought a dozen roses, some cellophane, strawberries and chocolate. I seperated the roses and wrapped them individually then dipped the strawberries in chocolate and wrapped them. Then we took a rose and a flower to a few of the older ladies in our ward and our sweet neighbor Bettie. When we got home Mike had left a card and a stuffed animal for each of the boys on the table and a box of See's candy and a card for me!! What a great guy! I got him some stuff for Valentines but that stays between Mike and I! Hee! Hee!

Who wouldn't love to get a Valentine from these cuties!!

This is our sweet neighbor Bettie. The
boys just love her. They go and ring
her doorbell and talk to her all the time.
I'll even find Paul next door talking to
Bettie while I'm in the front cleaning my car.
He's learned from the older boys to go over
there and ring her doorbell! I hope she
doesn't get sick of us!!!
What a good daddy!!

2 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

I loved my surprise. I felt sooo special!! You are really such a sweet heart!

Kristina said...

what a cute idea! i love it. :)

A Fun Slideshow