Tuesday, March 25, 2008

St Patricks Day

So for St Patricks Day I tried to be the fun mom that went all out for the holidays. I dressed them for school in green and told them if they didn't wear green everyone could pinch them (In the pictures Brig's wearing his b-ball shirt cause he had practice). For dinner I decided to make everything green, from food and drinks to dessert, but it kind of back fired on me!!! When everyone saw the green chicken and rice casserole they lost there appetite (and if I'm honest, so did I). I learned my lesson and next year we will not have a green dinner, but as you can see they loved there green cake!







3 comments:

JennyandTyler said...

One time Nicki and I made maccoroni and cheese and died it green for fun, and we couldn't eat it! LOL I don't know, it must just be a mental thing, but we wasted like 3 boxes of mac and cheese! P.S. your boys look so cute in their new sun glasses! They must really love their mom!

Shannon said...

And they say Blue is the least appetizing color....

Emily said...

You are such a fun mom Summer! I thought about making green eggs for breakfast and thought.... they will see it and say, "I don't want to eat it mommy." So cute!

A Fun Slideshow