Friday, March 14, 2008

Boys Gone Wild

Warning: For all of you who have a bunch of sweet little girls and have no idea what raising boys is like...you might want to sit down for this!
This video gets a little long but it is worth watching till the end. This is my life....and I love it!!Mike and I were cracking up at how little Paul just hangs in there with the "Big Boys"! The kid is a brut! There is one part where Brig just throws him and he just gets up and keeps on going! I hope you get as good a laugh out of this as we did!
**Remember to turn off my music so you get the full effect***

4 comments:

Kari and Brian said...

wow!!! Just wait till they get older and dad gets involved not just holding the camera. Thats how it is at my house. With a little girl she might be tougher then the boy, at times Karissa is!!! Boys are so much fun. The video was so cute!!

Hemphill Family said...

They spank each others butts just like our kids do. It's not just boys that act this way, sorry. Our girls do it too. That was pretty funny.

Nicole said...

I was awe struck I think, my jaw was dropped watching this!!! You have made me nervous if we ever have boys, my girls are not that aggressive at all. THough, I will admit it does look fun & I am sure there is never a dull moment at your home. After it was over I laughed, during I was watching for blood, anything broken etc!! What fun kids!!

Anonymous said...

K, is that what it's like ALL the time? You are a busy lady! cute.

A Fun Slideshow