Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camping in Big Bear

In May we decided it would be fun to go camping in Big Bear. We invited Chad and my parents to come along and we all had a great time.



Family picture


Paul in front of the tent with his truck. That truck kept him busy the whole time!!


Chad and his boys Grant and Drew with my mom.

We decided to take the ski lift at Snow summit and eat lunch at the top. The kids loved the ride and the view was gorgeous! That is something everyone should try. I'd like to do it again soon.


Chad and his boys on the ski lift behind my mom and Greg.

Lunch at the top of the mountain.

After lunch we went fishing at Big Bear lake. We didn't have any luck with the fish, but the kids had a good time!
Brig just didn't want to leave until he caught a fish. We bribed him by telling him we's take him fishing later. Anyway we had a really great weekend!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your the funnest Mom ever! No really you are!!

Tara said...

Man, this looks like SO MUCH FUN! I want to go there someday! I haven't been to Big Bear in quite a few years, even though I worked in Running Springs for 2 months. Next time you go, let me know so that I can go, too! You're kids have quite the adventures! They are so lucky to have a mom and dad like you and Mike!

A Fun Slideshow