Saturday, July 19, 2008

Raging Waters!!

So now that gas is so much I decided the best way to keep my kids busy this summer was to buy season passes to Raging Waters. They absolutely love it and so do I! I just sit in a chair in the shade and watch them have a blast, then we go to the lazy river before we head home. We had so much fun I talked my whole family into buying passes! So now my mom comes down with Kim, Boo, Todd, Sierra, Greg, Trevor, Ethan, Kate and Shawn and we all go together then they spend the night and we go the next day before they head home. My kids have really enjoyed spending time with grandma and cousins. There were to many pictures to post so I made a slide. Stay tuned for more....we go every week!




3 comments:

Tanya said...

Glad to have you back to the blogging world. Raging Waters looks too fun. Your boys are so grown up.

Kristen said...

Your a saint for taking my kids! It's the hightlight of their summer. Raging waters is the best!
Did i mention what a saint you are!

Heather Anderson said...

That looks like fun! You are BRAVE to go there with all those kids...I think I will need to wait a few years before I am up to that LOL

A Fun Slideshow