Thursday, August 21, 2008

Annual Guys Fishing Trip!

This is one of the highlights of Mike's year! This is when he gets to just be one of the guys and let loose and have fun! I'm really glad they go and do this every year, I think they deserve it for all there hard work (plus it gives me an excuse to have my girls weekend=). They rented a really nice RV and pulled the quads behind them. Four days of fishing, quads and whatever else it is that guys do when they don't have to worry about the wife and kids.





7 comments:

Heather said...

Why do guys like to fish so much? Nasty!!!!

Erin Thompson said...

Tell Mike, thanks for all the great photos! Shucks, maybe he could be an assistant for me at one of my weddings, just kidding. I'm sure he'd love saying, "so cute, just hold that pose a little longer, now kiss, yeah!"
Well, yeah for our girl's weekend!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Great layout Summer. I love the "guy" colors!

Birthdays are sooo fun! Look at all the cousins. Aren't they lucky!?!?

Kari and Brian said...

How fun for the guys. Me, no thanks give me a hotel or even better a spa!!!

Angie said...

I love your pages. What did you do while he was away?

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like FUN

Julie W said...

Sooooo . . . . What did you do for your girls' weekend? Definitely looks like the boys had fun! Looking forward to more "Davis Family" updates!! Bye for now --> Julie (Job) Williams

A Fun Slideshow