Monday, September 1, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures

OK so I know I am so crazy for posting pregnancy pictures on my blog because everybody hates to see themselves huge like this and I am no exception, but I think it is important to document this kind of stuff! Call me crazy! I think it's because I am the youngest and I have never seen a picture of my own mom pregnant and always thought it would be neat to see. I have tried to take a picture during every pregnancy...so this is the latest. This was after church one day and Brigham and Joseph were begging me to let them take a picture with the camera so I decided to let them, they did pretty good for being 5 and 6. These were the better ones, I have a few of my legs or butt you know the ones I'll never post and need to erase! Anyway enjoy looking at me as a fatty now cause I only have 34 more days and them I am going to kick my own butt into shape!! I like being pregnant starting at about 4 months and ending at about 7. At 8 months now I am soooo uncomfortable and ready to have this baby I could cry!!! I just hope it goes by fast, I am really trying to keep myself busy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

Summer: You look great! Being pregnant is beautiful. Can't wait to see another one of those cute Davis boys.

Kari and Brian said...

You look so cute Summer. Its getting close!!

Hemphill Family said...

What's his name? You look great.

Nicole said...

YOu look so beautiful, pregnancy is good to you, me not so much! =)

A Fun Slideshow