Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day weekend we decided to meet my parents up in Big Bear, spend the night with them in their travel trailer and get up early Saturday morning for some fishing. We rented a Pontoon boat and took the boys out. They had soooooo much fun as you will see from this slide show. We caught so many fish! We had a blast! There are about 30 pictures so it's kind of long but there are some cute pictures of them catching fish!! On Labor Day we decided to go swimming at uncle Lee's house then we went to see the movie "Fly me to the moon". It was 3D and the boys really enjoyed it. Then we got some ice cream at Coldstone before heading home. What a great weekend!


5 comments:

Kari and Brian said...

What a fun weekend. A really busy one. Looks like you all had a really great time.

Hemphill Family said...

Looks like fun. We tried to go fishing this weekend but the weather won. Next time I think we'll come with you guys.

Anonymous said...

How fun is that? I have got to go and do that with the fam before it gets too cold. Fun!

Heather said...

How fun! I love love love boating. I miss your boys, I haven't seen then in like 2 weeks! We seriously need to take care of that......Golden Spoon?!?!?!!!!

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like fun you are brave to be out on a boat when your expecting I would be throwing up for sure:)

A Fun Slideshow