Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Twilight Movie

Oh My Gosh! I finally finished the Twilight Series and I loved it!! I finished Breaking Dawn this evening and now I can't wait for the movies to come out!!! I know Twilight comes out November 21st so if anyone wants to go with me let me know we can make it a party!! If you haven't read these books yet you are seriously missing out. I am not a reader, but these books have made me excited to read. I think the last novel I read was in High School and I just read all 4 books in about a month. I highly recommend you read them and then come with me to see the movie!!! You can watch the preview right here, just click on the "videos" link, but don't watch the preview unless you have read the book!!!

6 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

I lOVE these books too. I have not been a huge reader myself but now that I read these books I have read 4 others...it got me hooked on reading LOL

I will go see the movie with you!!!! Lets do IT!

Tammy said...

We have to for sure make a girls night of it for all those who have read the books.

Hope your having a fun weekend!

Kevin said...

For a year I refused to read these books - thinking to myself - why would anyone read a lame high school vampire story? Then, by chance I picked up by friend's copy of the first book. I could not put it down. I read the first three books in one week and waited months for the fourth. I know that a part of me will feel silly going to see the movie with a bunch of thirteen year old girls - but I am still going to see it. So - I am totally in!
Bonnie

Mike said...

Oh my gosh!! I totally just finished the last book and I totally can't wait for the movie to come out!! I am soooo exciteeeed!!! AHHH!!! Girl scream etc. etc. These were good but Harry Potter was mo betta.

Mike

Shannon said...

I too am a fan. Derek teases me about it all the time too.

Did you go private for a while? I haven't been checking in becuase I thought you were. You have been busy. Good luck choosing a name for the baby.

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I just bought the first book, Twilight while in the states this last week. Then I couldn't fit it in my luggage! I now have to wait until my sweetheart travels to the U.S. and brings it back. I can't imagine I'd like this book, but everyone seems to love it. :)

Congrats on little Benjamin. He looks so tiny in your husband's hands. Love ya

A Fun Slideshow