Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Benjamin is Here!

We are so excited to announce that Benjamin Michael Davis was born Monday September 22 ( 2 weeks early). He weighed only 6 lb 4 oz, our smallest baby yet! It was BY FAR my easiest delivery. We were admitted to the hospital at 3:00pm and he was born at 7:42pm. He is such a sweet baby and his brothers absolutely adore him! Paul is still warming up to him so as soon as we have pics with him we'll post them! =D

I know some of you are wondering what the heck happened to Luke or Porter right?? Well we decided that since neither one of us wanted the others choice we would decide on something we both really liked....Benjamin! We'll probably use Luke or Porter the next time around, but they just didn't feel right this time. We actually decided on his name when they admitted us into the hospital 3 hours before he was born!

We'll post more pictures soon!









16 comments:

Cherie said...

Congrats Summer! How exciting... there's nothing wrong with 2 weeks less of pregnancy. I'm glad that everything went well, and I LOVE the name Benjamin. He fits right in, fun, fun! I hope you recover quickly and that he's easy for you. We love you!

Kristen said...

I like Benjamin better than Porter and Luke:)!
He is so cute Summer! It makes my heart heavy with happiness...brings back so many happy memories of when Noah was born. It's just the best time in your life bringing a new baby home.
I'm really happy for you! I CAN'T wait to hold him!!

Heather Anderson said...

He is cute and precious and tiny just perfect and I want to hold him! Congrats!!!! Enjoy your little one they grow up so fast.

Unknown said...

Well Summer you've got another handsome boy to add to the bunch. Very well done. I'm excited to meet the little fella and have a chat with him. I'm so glad you're both healthy and well. It's an answer to all of our prayers. Love you guys. See you soon.

Jenny said...

He is adorable, and you look beautiful too!! My pics in the hospital are always pretty scary! Congrats to the whole family!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations to your family.!! He is so cute and alert. This gets me really excited for our little guy in 3 weeks!

Mike and Katie said...

Benjamin is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him at church!

Hemphill Family said...

Congrats. Love the name. I'm glad Micheal got his name in there. I hope your feet are feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. You are awesome. Good luck with everything. You are such a great gal. Sure do love ya!

Tammy said...

Congrats Summer, you two make handsome boys! Hope all is going well.

JennyandTyler said...

Benjamin is so cute! You do make beautiful boys! I am so so excited for you guys! I think that is a great name! Hopfully we will get to meet him soon!

Marla said...

Ben is so cute. Congrats you guys, another beautiful baby boy!

Melody said...

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous! I love the name Benjamin. (Our oldest is Benjamin.)

You look great!

Aja Jenise said...

Hey this is Aja... friend of Tara, and long ago school friend of Bret Davis. I read that you had the baby and just wanted to drop by to say hello... I hope your comfortable... and that you will never have to want for a man or yoing man to take care of you... congrats on the beautiful brode of boys you have!!

Aja

Andrea and Kent said...

Congratulations! He's darling and you look amazing.

HeatherC said...

Congrats on the new babe!!!! Hope you re all feeling wonderful :)

A Fun Slideshow