Thursday, March 11, 2010

August update...

Well we had a great summer full of park days, AMC free movie Tuesdays, Castle Park, the beach, Chuck E Cheese, movies in the park and family vacations! Things finally started to settle down as we got the kids all ready for school. Here are some fun pictures of the boys just hangin out helping mommy make cookies and then just being silly on the couch with baby Ben.



They thought it was really cool that they got to crack the eggs open :) Fun for them....but mommy had to do some digging to find the little pieces of egg shells.


Next the flour...


And everyone's favorite part...licking the spoons...mixers...bowl...etc :P


But Pauls favorite part was mixing in the chocolate chips...although he spent a lot of his time EATING the chocolate chips!


After we ate some yummy cookies the boys were all snuggling on the couch watching a movie when Ben started being really silly and everyone burst out laughing! I had to take pics!


Happy boy....


being silly!


Benny and Brig playing together...


Ben and Joseph....


Ben and Paul....he was just lovin' the attention....in case you couldn't tell :)


I just love my boys and I love that they love each other!!! I hope they are always close.

The first day of the 2009-2010 school year!


Brigham's first day of 2nd grade



Joseph's first day of 1st grade


and Paul just didn't want to be left out ;)


Handsome boys on their first day of school!


This was Paul's first day of Preschool...I let him pick out his outfit so he would feel like a big kid. I put the hat on him because just days before school started he took scissors to his hair and we had to shave him bald (almost)!!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

They are all just too cute! Making cookies is a favorite around our house too. Benjamin and I make them and Neal reaps the rewards.

Love the cabin pics too. Benjamin and Paul were such little buddies. It was great! It kept Benjamin so happy and freed up my time. :)

Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! It's nice to take a break at work and check everyone's blog. I love to get an update on your darling family! Can they get any cuter?

Jamie K said...

Summer, I love this post! I'm so glad that your boys love each other, too! It's amazing to see how big they've gotten and how they're turning into such handsome young men. It's even more amazing that they're getting older and we're just staying the same age ;)

I know that I am horrible at blogging, but I sure love looking at the rest of the family's blogs. Thank you for doing so much on yours

Love and miss you!

A Fun Slideshow