Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween Happenings

I was going to post a slideshow of all our fun Halloween festivities but I haven't been able to get my hands on a few of the pictures I was waiting for, so I'll have to post what I've got. My camera went dead so my sister an mom took some pictures for me and when I get those I will put them up. I feel bad cause I don't have one picture of Paul on Halloween, but he was being such a stinker it was hard to corner him. I do have pictures of him at the pumpkin patch though, and as soon as I get my hands on those I will post them.

Brigham...or should I say Captain Jack Sparrow
Brig's Kindergarden class
The Halloween Parade at school. The kids
loved being the center of attention!

Is Joseph the cutest cowboy you
have ever seen or what!!

This is Joseph with his preschool teacher.
He just loves her!! He gives her a big wet
kiss on her cheek every day and talks about
her all the time!

Here is Joseph's class singing for the parents
after the little trunk or treat in the parking lot.
The Dorothy standing next to Joseph is
his "girlfriend".
He won the award for "most original
costume" at the ward Halloween Party!

8 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Your boys are so cute.

Kari and Brian said...

Summer the kids are sooo cute! Im glad you got a few halloween pictures up of the boys.

Jaime said...

So cute!! Love the pictures. I hear you on having stinkers that won't let you take pictures...Bryce is the same way!

Kristen said...

Your boys looked so cute! We missed you guys at the trunck or treat! How did that happen:)

Kim n' Kids said...

You did an awesome job on Halloween this year!! Your monsters actually look like cute little characters!! Just kidding..we all know you have the cutest kids around!

Kim n' Kids said...

By the way, your blog looks freking GREAT! Love you!

Shannon said...

Hey I've been check'n in hoping you would post pictures of your kids in their costumes. I totally understand the technical difficulties. But you ended up with great pictures. The boys are so cute. You did a great job with their costumes.

Nicole said...

Aaah , your boys look so cute in their costumes. They look like they had a really fun Halloween!

I love the new look of your blog. I love your pictures on your title.

A Fun Slideshow