Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why haven't I posted you ask???

I have had several people ask me why I haven't been blogging lately and the answer is I have had the busiest month!! I feel like I can hardly catch my breath!!! With Christmas and New Years over life is finally starting to get back to normal (I'm sure you can all relate). Here is a look at what December was like for us. I was totally bummed out on Christmas morning because of 365 days in the year...my camera broke on this one! But I feel much better now that my wonderful husband took me to buy a new one (:





This is a funny video of Joseph at his Christmas program. If you really listen at the end you can hear him yelling the song! He's the cute one on the very right with the striped shirt. I know I sound like an idiot! That's what you do when you have kids right???




Here is a cute video of Paul singing with me. The beginning is Mike hiding the camera from Paul so he'll sing, then it shows me and Paul singing.


I tried to put video of Brigham tearin' it up on Guitar Hero but I couldn't get it to work. I'll have to post that later.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

It feels good to get things back to normal. I love the slide show and videos. looks like you were very busy having fun.

Heather McMullin said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for instructions.

Tara said...

SUMMER! That slideshow (although long) is SO FREAKIN CUTE! Sometimes I just have to admit you make me sick and make me C-R-A-V-E kids of my very own. If only Santa would get my letter! I'm making the rounds right now (yes, notice it's 4am where I am) and telling everyone (this is it for tonight) about some of our other family members with blogs now, too. My parents, aunt dawn and uncle kevan, erik and chelle, and even jamie (martin) and mickey! You will love seeing their kids! I FINALLY figured out how the he** to put those blasted pictures on the side like you and everyone else has. I don't know why it took me so long to try adding a picture. dur-dur-dur! Anyway, everyone's links are on my page so check em out, add them to yours, and pass along the word, will ya? David's 21st birthday is tomorrow (Saturday, January 19th) and we and some friends are going to Tucanos for a late lunch (dinner is freakin $20 bucks per person) and then to the Comedy Sports Club (Davids' choice) so, GUARANTEED, you will be seeing those pics up here shortly! I hope all is well, keep me posted on the house hunting, and HOPEFULLY, I will see you soon! As David ALWAYS says, I love you like a fat kid loves CAKE! lol. I know but, you have to admit, it's freakin hilarious! Pass that one on to Mike and Chad, they will probably get a kick out of it (just keep it away from your boys) you... DO NOT... want them learning THAT saying! Love ya!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

Cute pictures Summer! I love the videos of Joseph and Paul singing too! I totally understand how you feel about barely being able to take a breath:) I felt the same way.

byers babes said...

You have such cute boys! I love the pics that you take - like the muddy feet. Hope you're having fun with your new camera - jenna

byers babes said...

You have such cute boys! I love the pics that you take - like the muddy feet. Hope you're having fun with your new camera - jenna

Candice said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I need to get motivated and post again. I love the slide show of Christmas. It was so fun to see you guys at New Years, we had a great time. Thanks for the help with the babysitters. Love you guys!
Candi

A Fun Slideshow