Thursday, October 18, 2007

Grandma Carrie Jaqueline Martin


This summer my Grandma Martin passed away and I wanted to share the video I made for her funeral with all of you. It is about 10 minutes long.
How to view the video:
To view the video you'll first want to scroll down this page about halfway and and on the right hand side you will see my music, click on the pause button for my music. Next, come back to this section and click on the play button twice- if you don't pause my music first you will not be able to hear the music on the video because they will both be playing.
Grandma Martin has been greatly missed by her family and friends, but it is very comforting to know that she has been reunited with Grandpa and all of her family. She was the last of her siblings to go and all she ever talked about was the love of her life-Heber. We are so lucky to be members of the gospel and know that we are families forever. I hope you enjoy the video.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Summer,

I loved the video. It made me cry. I didn't make it to the funeral, so it was nice to see the video. You did a great job.

Jennifer Thornton

Kristen said...

Wow I missed losts of posts :) I love the picture with kate and her boys. She still talks about that day, she had so much fun!

Looks like your FHE party was a success!

Oh thanks for posting grandma's slide show, I just love it. I can't wait to get a copy for our family.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome, Summer. You're grandma was so nice. She even came to all my "stuff" (baby, bridal showers etc.) You are lucky to have such great memories of her. Good job on the video, I'm glad I got to see it since I wasn't able to make it to the funeral.

Anonymous said...

PS I spelled "your" wrong. I'm really not that dumb.

DAVE AND KATIE said...

You did such a good job Summer! Have you added pictures since the first time I saw it?

A Fun Slideshow