Monday, October 15, 2007

A trip to Gavalin Hills

We love going to Gavalin Hills! Last week Brigham had an early out day so we headed out to Gavalin Hills when he got home. On the way I had to stop by Todd and Kristen's House and we decided to take Kate with us. My boys love Kate, last week they had a fight over who Kate loved more! My mom and Dad are so great with the kids and my boys just love going to see grandma and papa. There are all sorts of adventures on their 5 acres, swings, slides, frogs, bugs and a whole lot of dirt! Paul was really funny though, he followed my dad around the whole day!! I think my dad must have had chocolate hidden in his pockets or something.


Kate and her boys (see how happy they are)


Grandmas are great!


Paul loves to swing.


He also loved this little picnic table my parents
bought. He sat there and ate better than he has
all year!! I told my mom I need to buy one now...
he thinks he's such a big boy!!!


Funny Boy...He is always laughing or smiling!


Paul and Grandpa eating lunch together...Too cute!

6 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

It's good to see your parents. Tell them hi for us.

Nicole said...

It is good to see your parents! Your Mom looks great & so beautiful & your Dad is just as cute as I remember him. I always remember thinking he had the greatest smile...it is contagious when you see him smile.
What a great place to go & have so much fun with the kids. Tell them hello from us too.

Emily said...

Okay, You know your mom and dad were in heaven with those little cuties all day long! I love the picture of your dad and Paul having a picnic! Gavilan Hills is any kids dream. We used to say we get to go to "the farm" when we were so lucky to come out for a visit as kids.

Mare said...

Ahh I love your dad. Seriously one of the best vacations we had was when you and your parents came out to visit. i think i was like 14 or so. Actually I think that I was dating my husband then... man that has been a long time.

Candice said...

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! I think you should come to Fresno for a visit :) -Candi

Kari and Brian said...

Summer, such cute pictures of your family!!!! Tell your family all hello from all of us in Utah.

Kari

A Fun Slideshow