Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Summer in a Nutshell...

Well, here are some of our end of summer pictures, we are missing a few but I will post those later. We are sad that it is over, but very excited for the fall and winter seasons. I love it when it gets cool enough to put on a little sweater and feel the chill in the air. Being in California we don't see the leaves change very much (which makes me sad) or watch the snow fall at Christmas time, but we do love that it is always warm. I love this time of year with all of the Holidays and can't wait to pull an all nighter for the after Thanksgiving sales!(yes, I know I'm crazy but it is sooo fun you should try it!!!) I'm a sucker for a good deal!

This slide show is kind of long, but I hope you enjoy it!!



4 comments:

Emily said...

Such a cute slide show Summer! You had some fun times this summer! Next summer I will have to come play in the fountain park!

Erin said...

what a fun summer you had. Adorable slide show. You have such cute boys. You can for sure tell they are brothers. SO fun,

Nicole said...

Cute, cute slide show!!! You guys had a very full, fun summer!! Your boys are so handsome.

Kari and Brian said...

Summer-
Love all your really cute pictures. Looks like you had a really great summer! Love You!!!!

A Fun Slideshow